WSR Person Of The Year

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
DryStar
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: WSR Person Of The Year

Post by DryStar »

Brent.

As modest as you may be, I still think you deserve this. You've operated a company where customer service has always been number one in your book. I must personally admit I haven't purchased much from you but when I have it's always been a great experience.

Hey guys and gals...lets get together and vote Brent in. He's long over due for this award.
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by screenman »

I second that brilliant idea.
SGT

Post by SGT »

I would also like to see Brent receive this well deserved award. He genuinely and consistently lives all aspects of this industry.
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
GLASSTIME

Post by GLASSTIME »

As this has taken some thought, as there is a few here on the forum and abroad that have been such a great help to me. Narrowing it down to just one is very hard! Unless I just vote for myself and then we would have a winner instantly...Nah, Just Kiding!

I don't think I can say one bad thing about the person I am voting for, other than he's a "BullDog" fan! Actually, this person has lended his hand, his skills , knowledge and his time even when he was at home enjoying his family! Every email, phone call regardless of how big or small of a problem I may have been having at the time, he was always open ears and always had a solution.

Each and every order I have placed with Delta, has been expedited and delivered when promised! I am very thankful to have met him over the phone some 2 years ago and eventually in person for my Training and Certification! Truly a incrediable guy all around!

Each time I speak with this individual I feel a energy of joy and passion we both share in the Windshield Repair Industry! This person without a doubt stands out most to me! He has done so much to ensure my success. I truly feel this guy is a TRUE friend from a far! There's always a laugh, a joke and a serious note whenever the conversation is over.

Last but not least! We both love the Lord!

I vote for Korey Gobin! Thanks' dear friend I truly hope you recieve this award!

God Bless!
Chad E. Clewis
President
GLASSTIME Windshield Repair & Headlight Restoration

"Its What You Put Into It That Counts"
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

Thanks for the kind words! As you mentioned, I am passionate about the windshield repair industry, and I enjoy helping all of the windshield repair technicians on the forum. I am humbled by your nomination.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
usmc68

Post by usmc68 »

From a Druid Hills Red Devil to a Tucker Tiger, I also vote for Korey! Thanks for your info and help.
candyman

Post by candyman »

I agree with Glasstime. I faxed my nomination in yesterday. They dont give you much room for the nomination reason on the form. I think I got my point across and Glasstime is on target with his comment. There are others that could have been nominated, but Korey is always johnny on the spot when needed. I have sent messages late on Saturdays or a Sunday and got a reply within minutes. Thats service beyond what was expected. No matter how big or small my order is, he promptly fills it and ensures I know about new products on the market. I have never had anyone from his company pressure sell anything. Brent has a great staff, to include Bruce, Mendy, and Danny. I think Delta has services I still have not tapped into yet, that could benefit me and others starting out.
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Congratulations to Korey Gobin of Delta Kits, The 2011 Mobile Tech Windshield Repair Person of the Year! All of us at Delta Kits are very proud of you Korey!

This year's award was presented today at the 2011 Mobile Tech Expo in Corpus Chrisi Texas. Image
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
t4k

Post by t4k »

Congrats Korey, you deserve the award!
Roo

Post by Roo »

Awesome! Congrats Korey! Your customer service is in a league of its own! You definitely earned and deserve this award!