WSR Person Of The Year

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
SGT
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: WSR Person Of The Year

Post by SGT »

GlassStarz,

I guess that is one vote I did not get but you were one of the individuals I felt was deserving of this award as I posted. lol
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
GlassStarz

Post by GlassStarz »

SGT
Your not just a guy who earns his living at WSR but share knowledge and train others as well thats the difference and you are certainly deserving of awards you are a positive influence on the buisness Congrats again on a well deserved recognition
jayjacque

Post by jayjacque »

guess I haven't checked the board for awhile. Just saw this. Congratulations Brian!
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Congratulations to Tony Reed of Liquid Resins International on being awarded the 2010 Mobile Tech Windshield Repair Person of the Year. The award was presented at the Mobile Tech Expo in Clearwater Florida last week.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
screenman

Post by screenman »

Well done Tony, it is an award I am still extremely proud of and I hope you feel the same.
SGT

Post by SGT »

Congrats Tony! To be thought of by our industry peers with such high regard and nominated for this prestigous award is an honor. You should be proud yourself. As Screenman said... I also feel this award is special and bears more substance than any of my other awards. Job well done sir!
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Well it's that time of year again. Can anyone think of someone who has made a significant contribution to the windshield repair industry over that past year, or maybe just an outstanding technician deserving of the 2011 Mobile Tech Windshield Repair Person of the Year award? I believe nominations need to be in by December 31, 2010.

Attached is a nomination form for you to nominate or vote for your favorite candidate. Last year Tony Reed of Liquid Resins received the award. Prior to that several windshield repair forum members have received it, including Brian Fenner, Graham Watson and Matt Larson. I think Dave Casey of Super Glass may have took home the honors one year as well. If there are others I am missing I apologize and will be happy to list them upon verification.

If you post your nomination here you may get others to vote for your favorite candidate as well, and it is ok to vote for yourself. If we get enough nominations I will put up a poll to see if we can identify a clear favorite among windshield repair forum members.
Attachments
WSR Person of the Year 2011.pdf
Download and print this nomination form to vote for the 2011 Mobile Tech Windshield Repair Person of the Year.
(537.93 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
DryStar
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by DryStar »

Yeah Brent,

I think it should be you! After reading all your previous post or responses this year, I have to admit you been fair without bias, informative and very patient with all of us. I just voted, hope other feel the same.
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Thank you, but I was not fishing for a nomination for myself, and frankly I'm probably not all that popular on the forum. Such is life. :)

I was hoping that we would get a list of nominees and good reasons for their nominations, but apparently it is not of much interest to forum members. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise since our industry organization and associated events get so little support. Oh well, I tried.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
just chippen away
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by just chippen away »

Brent Deines wrote:Thank you, but I was not fishing for a nomination for myself, and frankly I'm probably not all that popular on the forum. Such is life. :)

I was hoping that we would get a list of nominees and good reasons for their nominations, but apparently it is not of much interest to forum members. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise since our industry organization and associated events get so little support. Oh well, I tried.

Brent
I do not think everyone is done scratching their heads on who to pick. :| :|
Just Chippen Away