Rubber Stamp

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
ricky reed
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

sales tax

Post by ricky reed »

Hello everyone!

Well I would like to share something that has gotten me 8 job in the last two weeks. I bought a rubber stamp and had FREE WINDSHIELD ROCK CHIP REPAIR! WE CAN COME TO YOU 713-760-4607. :D

I stamp all my letters, bills inside and outside, everything I send out by mail. It goe's to the post office, mail handlers, the company im sending it to, clerks. Lot's of people see and read the ad.

I got this Idea from a credit card bill that was sent to me sometime ago. If you notice they have advertisement on the outside and inside of the bill being sent to you.
ricky reed
You will clearly see the difference!
Coitster

Happy Halloween

Post by Coitster »

Hey Ricky,
Great idea, I really like it. Thanks for the advice.
David
Coitster
Glass
WIN-1

Post by WIN-1 »

Ricky, if they're calling you from a processing center off the coast of New Zealand, wil you send me a postcard so I can add to my stamp collection?:~)
Ken
ricky reed

Post by ricky reed »

WIN-1 wrote:Ricky, if they're calling you from a processing center off the coast of New Zealand, wil you send me a postcard so I can add to my stamp collection?:~)
Ken
:roll: Well I will think about that :lol: Of course I will :idea:
ricky reed
ricky reed

Post by ricky reed »

Coitster wrote:Hey Ricky,
Great idea, I really like it. Thanks for the advice.
David
Coitster
8) Well Mr. Coitster I sent that information to you in a email a few weeks ago. Im working on a marketing manual myself and I will be posting some of my idea's soon!

Keep in touch.... :lol:
ricky reed
Ridge Runner

Post by Ridge Runner »

I bought a rubber stamp from Office Depot. Works great,but total cost was almost $24 & took over a week to arrive. I have since bought two from Walmart for less than $10 each. Each of them arrived in four business days. I'm very pleased with them & am buying another today. Have used the $5 off one on more than 500 business card backs with complete satisfaction.
glassdoctor

Post by glassdoctor »

RidgeRunner, have you had a good response from the $5 off stamp? Sounds like another good idea if you give out many cards.
sunshine wr

Post by sunshine wr »

here it is! watch out
Mark

Post by Mark »

I like the stamp approach, sounds good.

I have the equipment to make business cards from home, as many as I want, has anyone just walked a parking lot and placed biz cards on the driverside window of the cars needing WRS? Or is that not worth the return for the time spent?
Coitster

Post by Coitster »

I think you will find that going around handing out business cards will be a major waist of time. I don't even carry business cards anymore. However their are techniques that work really well for leaving things on windshields.
David
Coitster
Glass