Finally Good Leads

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
GLASSTIME
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Finally Good Leads

Post by GLASSTIME »

Due to forum guidelines I will not be able to post there website here. Please call Korey at Delta Kits and get my information from him. I will give you all the information you need.

THanks!
Chad E. Clewis
President
GLASSTIME Windshield Repair & Headlight Restoration

"Its What You Put Into It That Counts"
Frank EU
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Frank EU »

Clarity Glass wrote:smaples, so many variables. Population, weather, road work, access to location, convenience. Set up and try for a week or two.
Just three things matter.

Location, location, location.
c-c-erwin

Post by c-c-erwin »

Hey tracy, I would love to get some more info from you, maybe a phone # to call this lady about. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks
Last edited by Kgobin on December 9th, 2010, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed email address
puka pau
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by puka pau »

One of the WSR techs I'm mentoring has had a tent location near the intersection of an expressway and a four lane highway. He's set up on land owned by a car wash although he does not solicit car wash customers. Across the street is a small shopping center anchored by a big box retail store on one side and a national grocery store chain on the other. In addition to the car wash and shopping center traffic there is significant commuter traffic and travelers bound to other statewide locations. Obviously this is a high traffic area. He says that for about six or eight months after opening this location he was averaging six repairs per day six to seven days a week. After that his average started to decrease and now, after about two years he's averaging more like three a day. He attributes this decrease to having initially addressed a backlog of unrepaired damage. His experience may be unusual, but to me it does make sense. He is thinking about changing locations for a year or so and allowing the backlog in his present location to accumulate - assuming that no other tent operation sets up in the interim.

Cheers;

Puka Pau
DryStar

Post by DryStar »

No surprise to me, A stationary set up may pull in work for months and then it's all gone. I believe to be successful as a stationary operation, you'll have to relocate often. JMO
autoglasswiz

Post by autoglasswiz »

Good for you! I would like some information as well.
Last edited by Kgobin on January 6th, 2011, 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed email address
ShawnWSR

Post by ShawnWSR »

Tracy, I was wondering how things are going for you now? Is the ad campaign still going? If so, what results are you now getting?
johnymunch

Post by johnymunch »

That's so nice..
wallacediren

Post by wallacediren »

i am new to the business and yes I would like to meet this lady to get some help
TNT AutoGlass

Post by TNT AutoGlass »

Hi Tracy, I know this post was in 2009, just curious if you are still working with that lady for your marketing? If so, can you please forward me her number? Much appreciated