High Res images of breaks needed

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
chipslave

High Res images of breaks needed

Post by chipslave »

Im have used the search function with no luck :( Im looking for high res images of breaks w/ names ie star break, combo. I've seen them on the net, but they are not the "high res" I need for printing. Does anybody have some they can post for download? thanks for your time and help!!
Ricersux
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: High Res images of breaks needed

Post by Ricersux »

I also could use some pics of High Res damage. I have some mid resolution images but nothing that can blown up or used for a good print campaign.
-Eric
CLEARVU INC.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Kgobin »

chipslave wrote:Im looking for high res images of breaks w/ names ie star break, combo.

Are you wanting something similar to the image below? If so we have a couple of high resolution images but the file sizes enormous (18,000 KB ) so if you are willing to pay for the shipping I would be more than happy to mail you a CD of the images.

Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Ricersux

Post by Ricersux »

I would consider that a good pic! Do all of them say "www.deltakits.com" on them or was that just for this purpose? Korey is there no way to zip the files down and then upload them to the deltakits.com server for customer use?
-Eric
CLEARVU INC.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

Most of our images on the web are watermarked so they can not be duplicated. I will try to zip the files and email them to you.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
chipslave

Post by chipslave »

Yes that's great. Ill pay shipping. Do you have other breaks also and with out the water mark? Try to email me pics also please. Thanks a ton
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

We have a bulls-eye, star break, and combination break. The water mark can be removed and it is easier to put them on a CD since each file is 18,000 kbs. When I get back to my terminal I will try to zip the files and email them.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Ricersux

Post by Ricersux »

Thanks Korey! I got an email just a couple minutes ago with the images! Its Sunday and still the team at delta kits puts its customers first! First class all the way.
-Eric
CLEARVU INC.
Indianapolis, Indiana
VEECO

Post by VEECO »

Korey,

could you email a copy without the water mark of course ;) if they are to big to send all of them I would suggest using an upload site (most are free) Thanks in advance!
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

The high resolution images are too large to email (even if they are zipped). I have looked into a couple of upload sites but it is easier for us to put the images on a disc and mail them out, so if you are in need of the images please call into Delta Kits, email, or private message me.

Thanks,
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.