State Farm in Texas

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
lordstanley13

Re: State Farm in Texas

Post by lordstanley13 »

I know in Michigan they DO NOT. If you have a 0.00 Deductable is the only way it will be taken care of. I usually give special pricing to my ALL STATE work and educate them that they are the ONLY Insurance Co in Michigan that doesnt provide the service for them. Between them and SAFELITE I'm Doomed!!!! LOL
Chips_Away_Windshield_Repair
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Chips_Away_Windshield_Repair »

Yes they do waive deductable in Texas Thank You Lord!
We do work in other states including Louisiana and Colorado where they do not. They stopped several yeas ago.
I ask my customers in those states how long have they been doing business with ol' Charlie your agent?........Charlie and I go back about thirty years.....ok..... what do you have insured with ol' Charlie?......well, let's see, my house, my car, my boat, my RV, my motorcycle etc.
Well now, why do you not take my paid receipt into ol' Charlies office and say "Charlie when I bought this car insurance policy from you State Farm paid for rock chip repairs but now I had to pay that man $65.00 to repair one little chip! What can you do about it?" I have hard back several times ol' Charlie wrote a check out of his office account.
Chicago's Finest

Post by Chicago's Finest »

Nomad,

It could've been a fluke regarding what the state farm rep said. I recently checked with my sf rep in chicago and as long as there's comprehensive coverage, they will waive the deductible and pay for the w/s repair.