Setting up tents.

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
dwilkie
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by dwilkie »

When you guys are looking for places to set up a tent, what are the main location you persue. ex. Car washes, gas stations, etc....

Thanks
Daniel Wilkie
Windshield Repair of Atlanta
GRT

Setting up tents.

Post by GRT »

Any corner on a BUSY 4 way intersection with good visibility. Most of the Big companies (oil, pharmacies, ect...) have the good locations but you can forget about them. At least I haven't had any luck with them. So you look for the few small business' left that have a good location on a BUSY 4 way intersection. Expect to pay because quality locations are hard to come by. Tents are all about Location, Location, Location..... and good quality repairs. Hope this helps.

Good Luck is something you make 8)
Bad Luck is something you endure :shock:

GRT
ricky reed
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by ricky reed »

Well this is the best thing for you to do! :roll:

Offer the owner or manager a fee. What I did was tell them I would like to see how this location will work and im willing to pay $150.00 or $200.00 a month. But I would like to see for one month how it will work out.

Or offer them 10 - 15% of your total made each day. But ask for the first month for only $50.00 to $75.00 just to see how it works out. This is what worked for me. :lol: Plus you can make that back in about two repairs.

I have two location in Houston and im set up at a Flea Market with a inside booth about the size of two parking spaces, starting Dec 12, 2003. The booth cost me $150.00 a month and $75.00 for the next two month.

If you have any more question just ask.
ricky reed
You will clearly see the difference!