Scott Tyner. Anyone know of him?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Jimmy Prince

Scott Tyner. Anyone know of him?

Post by Jimmy Prince »

I was surfing the net and came across this guy who is offering a $437 windshield marketing course for free if you buy one of his Delta kits. I would like to know if this is a real offer? Will i get any kind of service from delta? if i buy his kit will i still get the tech support from Delta? and will i still get a money back warranty? Any thoughts please...................Jim
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Scott Tyner. Anyone know of him?

Post by Brent Deines »

Scott is an authorized distributor of Delta Kits products.

There is no difference in the tech support, warranty or service that you will receive Directly from Delta Kits.

The 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee is something we offer if you purchase a system directly from Delta Kits. Please contact the distributor for specific information about their return policy as you will need to return the system to them if you choose not to keep it. We cannot issue a refund directly to you if you don't purchase the product directly from us.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Scott Tyner

Post by Scott Tyner »

Hi Jimmy,

As Brent mentioned, I am an authorized distributor of Delta Kits. Just to be clear, I do not offer my own repair kits. I tell people to do their research on repair kits for themselves. There are kits being offered from a few hundred dollars to thousands of dollars. There are franchises too.

In my opinion, I feel that Delta offers the best kits at reasonable prices and their support is second to none. If you do some research, you will find that the owner (Brent) is an outstanding person. His company has been in his family since the beginning. He cares about the success of others and offers quality products. I know that when a person buys a repair kit from me that they will be taken care of.

I wish you great success,
Scott
bill lambeth

Post by bill lambeth »

Smithy,I am not a Delta user but I will tell you that anything Brent has name on is good.
autocosmetics
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by autocosmetics »

Jimmy,

It's been a really long time now, but I have received marketing info from Scott Tyner and have spoken with him by phone as well. He is a very honest, reputable guy that wants to help people be successful. Delta also is outstanding in helping anyone out, regardless of who's equipment they're using.

Jim
SMITHY
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by SMITHY »

bill lambeth wrote:Smithy,I am not a Delta user but I will tell you that anything Brent has name on is good.
Hi Bill,

Not sure why you posted this to me, but Thank you for the tip! :)
Jeff Smith-Owner
A + Windshield Repair