went full time on Monday

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
scratchy

Can't Wait To See You All At The MTE

Post by scratchy »

I quit my regular job and started WSR full time on Monday after doing it in spare time since the fall. Special thanks to all of you and Coitster in particular. I am using ACT to process insurance and it is a snap. The freedom and customer satisfaction is excellent! Thanks again all of you guys!
Coitster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

went full time on Monday

Post by Coitster »

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats fantastic, how goes your work so far? Are you primarily going for retail or wholesale business. Glad we at the forum could help you.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
David
Coitster
Glass
vidales

It definately was you...

Post by vidales »

I CANT WAITE UNTILL I CAN GO FULL TIME I JUST LANDED MY FIRST FLEET ACCOUNT TODAY. 7 VANS AND 3 SCHOOL BUS'S I HOPE THERE IS MORE ON THE WAY. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!
scratchy

Post by scratchy »

I have been going a week and a half and two things stand out big time. 1. Accepting insurance is an absolute must. ACT is working well for this. 2. Being tactfully agressive in looking for work yields great results.

I love this job. The regulars on this board helped me cement the decision to go full time and you guys are to be commended! I am actually doing better after my first week than I was at my old job, wahoo!
Coitster

Post by Coitster »

Scratchy,
I am so excited for you. I personaly hate jobs and working for someone else. It takes a certain kind of person who goes out and takes their own future by the horns and says I am going to do it my way. Way To Go, I can't say how much I respect your desire to succeed. If you have questions please ask them, I am sure there are enough of us on the forum to help you out if you have the need. I would say good luck, however luck has nothing to do with this business. If you want it you can do it.
David
Coitster
Glass