Brochure

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
GlassStarz
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Are you out of town?

Post by GlassStarz »

I wanted to print a small fix your windshield free brochure to hand out to customers in line at my new car wash location to get em thinkin while they spend 6 minutes goin through the wash . I found a couple neat ones cheap at the act homesite they sent me a sample of a 4x8 Killer deal looks good gave out 10 today got 4 repairs (in -18 deg weather) the things are cheap 5Cents in volume part #562 hey its COLDDDDD here!!! pretty sure I heard a nun use the F word when she stepped into the wind today :lol: and those samples Delta sent seem to work good in the cold been havin trouble with a competitors stuff :evil:
muckin's

Post by muckin's »

were can i see them . any e mail ?
gt_repair

Final post on this subject...

Post by gt_repair »

Is there a web link to see them at?
Ridge Runner

RV repair question

Post by Ridge Runner »

GlassStarz, WOW!!!!!! -18 degrees & you Vermonters are going through the the car wash. Ya'll bad to th' bone. Here in the Ozarks we bring the still inside @ zero cuz we don't want the "shine" to freeze up.
Repair1

Post by Repair1 »

I would like to see this I have my own little card would love to see something new?

Happy Repairing

Brian