wow what a mess

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Dr.Chipster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: wow what a mess

Post by Dr.Chipster »

mikenieves wrote:will delta ever make a dry vac system?
Looks like you made your decision.
Dr.Chipster

Post by Dr.Chipster »

screenman wrote:Maybe it disappeared into a vacuum. :)
Funny! :lol:
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

just chippen away wrote:as I figured, my post was deleted. I did not say anything negitive or positive. Just an open equal thought....
I checked with all of the board moderators and no one deleted your post. Please make sure you have the facts before you start accusing others.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
mikenieves

Post by mikenieves »

screenman wrote:I have been in this trade 23 years, I have used many different style kits, and tried many others. I can afford to buy any kit on the market, cost is certainly not a problem as WSR has been good to me. I use Delta and I sell Delta for all the reasons listed before and more.

At the end of the day indecision in business may end up costing you far more than the price of the tools. Next week with my Delta Kit I will earn enough in five days to buy almost any kit on the market, whilst some people will spend the week deciding what colour to have their business cards.

Of course as others have said this is just my opinion.

Why? would Delta ever need to make a dry vac system. There is no need for this mythical exercise. Try this, put a straw in the bottom of a glass of liquid and blow a little air through it, where does the air go, Yep! straight up through the liquid.
what about moisture?
mikenieves

Post by mikenieves »

screenman wrote:I have been in this trade 23 years, I have used many different style kits, and tried many others. I can afford to buy any kit on the market, cost is certainly not a problem as WSR has been good to me. I use Delta and I sell Delta for all the reasons listed before and more.

At the end of the day indecision in business may end up costing you far more than the price of the tools. Next week with my Delta Kit I will earn enough in five days to buy almost any kit on the market, whilst some people will spend the week deciding what colour to have their business cards.

Why? would Delta ever need to make a dry vac system. There is no need for this mythical exercise. Try this, put a straw in the bottom of a glass of liquid and blow a little air through it, where does the air go, Yep! straight up through the liquid.
you are correct about the straw thing and air but what about moisture? what do u do about that????????????????????????????????????/
t4k

Post by t4k »

mikenieves wrote:

you are correct about the straw thing and air but what about moisture? what do u do about that????????????????????????????????????/
You dry that out prior to doing the repair.....always !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clearquest
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by clearquest »

So when did this board start allowing references to disgusting language? When it starts with an F and ends with a K does it really belong on this board?
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Kgobin »

We didn't and we ask that all forum members follow the forum guidelines.

Rule number 1: No foul language or vulgarity (including nicknames).
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
screenman

Post by screenman »

The dry vac does not contribute towards the removal of moisture, guess what I have tried and tested the method. Moisture removal should always without exception be carried out before any resin injection system gets near the damage.
Sylvi

Post by Sylvi »

I use Novus in srilanka first to do windshield repair 19 years Ago few others came to compete with me now I have done more than 20000 Repairs my young WSR HAD DONE MORE THAN 3000 REPAIRS.
Sylvi.