Where do you get your custom invoices?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
DavidS

Where do you get your custom invoices?

Post by DavidS »

Where do you guys get your custom invoices?

I have been to (two) office supply stores and they do not offer custom invoice printing.
(I would have to print whatever is they already have on their invoices)

I do have a PDF. So if you know of a good custom invoice printing website,
then please let me know, or whatever office store you get your custom invoices.

Thanks
mikenieves

Re: Where do you get your custom invoices?

Post by mikenieves »

look on the internet
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

mikenieves wrote:look on the internet
so you dont know either...
Eco Steam
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Eco Steam »

I use my iPad for all invoicing, just doing my part with my Eco footprint...
:D

ATX
Windshield911
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Windshield911 »

You might can try VistaPrint. They do customized stuff like that. I just use Office Depot
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

Windshield911 wrote:You might can try VistaPrint. They do customized stuff like that. I just use Office Depot
I have looked on VistaPrint, even though, I have found some nice stuff that I can use.
as of yet, I did not see anything related to invoices. I did talk to office depot, but
they do not do custom forms, sure, you can have them print your info on the top
of their forms, but this is not custom or forms designed toward windshield repair, so
if i used their forms, then I would get something fairly generic...
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

ATX_Windshield_Repairs wrote:I use my iPad for all invoicing, just doing my part with my Eco footprint...
:D

ATX
you just want to look important :)

I am not important, I would just rather put pen to paper....
t4k
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by t4k »

DavidS wrote:
Windshield911 wrote:You might can try VistaPrint. They do customized stuff like that. I just use Office Depot
I have looked on VistaPrint, even though, I have found some nice stuff that I can use.
as of yet, I did not see anything related to invoices. I did talk to office depot, but
of their forms, but this is not custom or forms designed toward windshield repair, so
Generic is all you need. Customers are more interested in the job you do on their windshield than they are the appearance of your invoice. I have never had a customer say "you have a lovely invoice" but I have had them say "you did a fantastic job on my windshield". I use a local printer that makes me a generic invoice with all the pertinent information printed on a two copy invoice.
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

t4k wrote:
DavidS wrote:
Generic is all you need. Customers are more interested in the job you do on their windshield than they are the appearance of your invoice. I have never had a customer say "you have a lovely invoice" but I have had them say "you did a fantastic job on my windshield". I use a local printer that makes me a generic invoice with all the pertinent information printed on a two copy invoice.
I understand what you are saying; but perfection is important to me, even if it is not important for others....
benswindshieldrepair
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by benswindshieldrepair »

Search no more:

http://www.carbonlessondemand.com/cgi-b ... id_100.htm

I think it cost me $55 for 1000, including shipping, single sided black and white with 1 carbon copy un-numbered.
Attachments
BWSR invoicePDF.pdf
This is what mine look like using Delta Kits style and incorporating my logo (Forum Admin, feel free to delete this if it somehow doesn't conform to your forum standards and if so, sorry)
(73.53 KiB) Downloaded 115 times