Another Newbie

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
chip-gone

Post by chip-gone »

Hi Everyone.

My name's Ted & I'm just getting my business started in Vancouver, WA. I took Delta's training course last July, but really haven't gotten started until now. I've got the Ron Ipach course, & have been studying it closely. I plan to start marketing seriously in early Feb. There is a wealth of information available here, which I know will help me get my business started right. Hopefully, I will be able to contribute some ideas of my own as I grow my business.

Thanks much,

tedb
glass_meister
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by glass_meister »

Wecome to the forum Chip. This is a great place to gleen the expertise of others. I have found the forum informative and I look forward to viewing it every evening. You might find it equally valuable.

I encourage you in your endeavor and wish you the best of luck in your business.

Tom
It is simple.....grow or die.
Repair1

Post by Repair1 »

Welcome Ted

Soak up all you can :)

Do you have a windshield that you have been practicing on if not, go get one tomorrow make breaks and fix them it really will help you.

Happy Repairing
Brian