Pray for our friend

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
chipfix

Re: Pray for our friend

Post by chipfix »

Well I am sorry if I offended anyone,but I have strong feelings about religion vs reality and I do realize this is not a forum for that debate
so I will leave it at that.
Regardless,my best wishes for Davids health and recovery are genuine.
revive
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by revive »

Wishing David all the VERY best for a speedy recovery ..on another UK SMART repair forum another member was in a bad place ( Screenman knows who I'm talking about) and hes now back at work (painting cars ) ..and gigging at local venues :D ..after being laid up for a year :!: so please give David all my best

Zander
glassdoctor

Post by glassdoctor »

chipfix wrote:Well I am sorry if I offended anyone,but I have strong feelings about religion vs reality and I do realize this is not a forum for that debate
so I will leave it at that.
Regardless,my best wishes for Davids health and recovery are genuine.
1. We have freedom of speech, so I give you that. But it's clearly bad taste to choose a thread of this topic, to voice your stupid opinion (in my opinion) about there being no God... and making light of it, no less.

2. I don't think you really want to get into a debate you can't win. If you choose to take up no belief system or religion, that's fine. If you have an issue with various religions that man has, that's fine. But denying there is a creator is entirely different. A study of science itself shows how stupid it is to think everything has come about by chance, without an intelligent creator. It has nothing to do with what you or I think about religion, or what mankind has done under their influence. No matter what skill we have or what we can do, it's of no impact or significance in the scope of the universe that you see around you.

3. If you find yourself in a position where your life is in question, you may question your current arrogant attitude with regard to a higher being.

I would have left this alone, but I really thought it was out of line to use this thread to announce an atheistic belief. The proper thing to do would be to keep your mouth shut and move on to something that applies to you.
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Kgobin »

Please remember the purpose of this forum and follow the forum guidelines.

3. No personal attacks on other forum members. Malicious, defamatory or slanderous statements are not allowed. Hate speech and flaming will not be tolerated. Delta Kits forums are not a venue for personal or private vendettas. Keep your personal business as just that - personal.

10. Please stay within the topic area of the forum you are posting a message in, and within any topic that another poster may have started whenever possible.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Mr Bill

Post by Mr Bill »

I saw David today at the hospital. One side of his face is quite swollen, but he said it was worse yesterday.
He mentioned needing a tooth extraction soon on that side.
He is not in Intensive care, rather he is in transitional care. I assume he is on his way to making a recovery.
We talked about WSR .
He is in good spirits.
sunshine wr

Post by sunshine wr »

Mr Bill wrote:I saw David today at the hospital. One side of his face is quite swollen, but he said it was worse yesterday.
He is not in Intensive care, rather he is in transitional care. I assume he is on his way to making a recovery.
We talked about WSR .
He is in good spirits.
GLADE to hear that ! Thanks for the update Bill.
candyman

Post by candyman »

Lord, Remind me that there is nothing we can't fix together. Expect a miracle ! Happy Easter to all. Best wishes to you and your family.
t4k

Post by t4k »

Mr Bill wrote:I saw David today at the hospital. One side of his face is quite swollen, but he said it was worse yesterday.
We talked about WSR .
He is in good spirits.
You are good friend to go for a visit Mr. Bill. Thanks for the update!
Auto Glass Rescue

Post by Auto Glass Rescue »

Good luck and wish him well!
SeeClearly

Post by SeeClearly »

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Coit.