Insurance billing and Invoices

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
CHal
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Insurance billing and Invoices

Post by CHal »

Hello Screenman!

I'm also looking for any suggestions available for getting started with fleet accounts. At this point I have jumped through Safelite's hoops so that I am able to do this. I'm looking for insight in how to move forward in this area. Would appreciate any info.
DavidCook
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by DavidCook »

We process them direct and it works well
Certifications:
Sika Urethane
Dow Chemical
Dinitrol
CRL Lawrence
Glasweld
Glass Technology
Liquid Resins
Glass Mechanix
OSHA 10
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by screenman »

Have you got something against me?

Who mentioned cars? not me.

I get £45 or $69 per vehicle, I keep on top of these vehicles and they seldom have more than 1 or 2 damages per visit.

The windshields on these vehicle cost upwards of $1200 each, go figure why they want them repaired by the best in the area.

My experience of fleet customers is that they want to save money. Yep! that is what I do and they know it, one replacement less per month and my invoice is met for the whole month. If you cannot sell it on that then you need to practise more.

I never try and sell a dream I tell it exactly as I do it, no secrets.
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by screenman »

I would never waste valuable sales and marketing time on lowball customers, you have to pick your market. I find that a lot of techs drive around blind to potential customers and lack the drive to find and go after them.

Regardless of when I started I would still go after the same style customer, not hard being better than most in this game. Take for instance the replacement guys who do repairs when they have to and at no other time, boy how easy is it to make them look expensive.

Show that manager that you can save them money whilst being more expensive than the lowballers who do not and cannot repair properly and you have them.