Quickfixxrepair

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
bill lambeth

Re: Quickfixxrepair

Post by bill lambeth »

Viking I totally agree! You have to take the bad with the good. At least 2-3 days a week I get home and have turn around and go back out for 1 car .I don't even hesitate about going.
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by screenman »

I live very rural in the least densely populated county in the UK, I had to look very hard for my fleet accounts and some of them were well hidden.
GlassStarz

Post by GlassStarz »

You do know that almost everytime you tell the "What time tomorrow do you want to schedule this" they will give you a time? Plan your day work your plan dont go running all over the place :shock:
chipfixman
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by chipfixman »

That is ok. Looks like I should be looking to add my 8th location in Austin TX so I can get your referrals.
chipfixman
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by chipfixman »

Eco Steam--- Looks like I should open another location in Austin. Ye Haw
Eco Steam

Post by Eco Steam »

chipfixman wrote:Eco Steam--- Looks like I should open another location in Austin. Ye Haw
Chipfixman....

Seriously, this is a forum where windshield repair techs, like myself, come to and share experience, knowledge, etc... and the only thing you have to say is something childlike? Are we on the playground in grade school about to fight over who gets to play on the jungle gym first?

Again, whatever makes you happy, I encourage growth, If you want to come to Austin, so be it, I could care less. In this day and age, do you think you get brownie points for the number of locations/hack job repairs you have/do? maybe in your world, but NOT mine dude!

This is just another example of more verbal poop that I hear from the sanctimonious types here on the forum!