New curing light.

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Dave M
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: New curing light.

Post by Dave M »

Regarding the rechargeable batteries, What is the differences I'm seeing between a 3.0v 750mPH and ones that have a higher mPH like 950, 1000, 1300 and higher? Some batteries are not interchangeable in the chargers!
t4k

Post by t4k »

Dave M wrote:Regarding the rechargeable batteries, What is the differences I'm seeing between a 3.0v 750mPH and ones that have a higher mPH like 950, 1000, 1300 and higher? Some batteries are not interchangeable in the chargers!
No idea. I purchased (6) 3.0 v 750mph, charged them and went to work. They work a treat!!
Clearveiw
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Clearveiw »

I believe the higher the end number the longer it will last between recharging
Sylvi

Post by Sylvi »

Members,

I have ordered one LED LAMP IGNITE from DETA KITS to be shipped to Sri Lanka. Want to try out same and reply the results to the forum.

Proud to inform the forum I am the only W/S repairer and Glass polisher in Sri Lanka. for last 20 years. Market leader with USA technology.

Sylvester.
S/L.
revive

Post by revive »

Sylvi wrote:Members,

I have ordered one LED LAMP IGNITE from DETA KITS to be shipped to Sri Lanka. Want to try out same and reply the results to the forum.

Proud to inform the forum I am the only W/S repairer and Glass polisher in Sri Lanka. for last 20 years. Market leader with USA technology.

Sylvester.
S/L.
I read your intro Sylvester and followed the horrific murders on the news ....puts our lives into perspective :shock:
Chips_Away_Windshield_Repair

Post by Chips_Away_Windshield_Repair »

Got it, luv it!
screenman

Post by screenman »

After 25 years of dragging a battery around with me for repairs this has totally changed my kit, that and my eventual conversion to a Dremel. Thanks Delta for helping an old man have a few less aches and pains at the end of a working day.

I know Frank questioned my reason behind this post, bust as many of you who have since purchased one found out they are a superb piece of kit. This is the reason I could not stay quiet on the subject.

Makes me chuckle sometimes this business, so little investment for such a good income. The latest piece of kit for less than one repair, brilliant.
bill lambeth

Post by bill lambeth »

I agree with you this has totally change my kit.I am going to start using mine with the Scorpion holder because I dont like the holder that it comes with. I am going to ask Delta can the scorpion be shortened .
screenman

Post by screenman »

No problem, just warm it up slightly where you want to break it apart, take the section out an put it back together.
bill lambeth

Post by bill lambeth »

Thanks Graham ! Do you like the holder it came with?