Marketing Windshield Repair

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Calafia.Chip.Repair
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Marketing Windshield Repair

Post by Calafia.Chip.Repair »

I am a new owner, (3 months) and I have come to find that those of you in this industry are simple minded and very linear thinkers when it comes to marketing. I cannot sit here and tell my ideas/plans, nor will I give hints or continue to gloat. :lol:

Just realize that this industry is WIDE open (at least where I am) and any idea might be the next $1 million idea...
GlassStarz
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by GlassStarz »

You right about a couple things folks tend to think their way is the only way. But also new guys always think they are the first one to do something or that they can reinvent the wheel. Enthusiastic is ok been doing this 12 weeks and know more than everyone else not so much.
Windowologist
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Windowologist »

To: Calafia.Chip.Repair

Your kind of right. There are a few ideas I like to keep to myself as well. But on the same token they might have been used before. My brother owns a pizza joint in town, I have a flier on each box that leaves his store.
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by screenman »

As one ex member used to say, I do not wait for my boat to come in, I swim out and catch it.