stickers

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
muckin's

Post by muckin's »

any info one were i can get stickers for the windows that goes over the chip that reads my name and number and if they cost a lot of money :!:
DaveC

stickers

Post by DaveC »

You are talking about "Chip Savers."

I believe that if you search the archives, you can find a link to a company that will custom print them for you.

Personally, I just buy the Delta chipsaver cards and affix my Company's Label to the back side of the card.

The cost is $16.00 per 100 cards (each card having 6 savers), plus the minimal cost of printing my labels on my PC, but they work for me!
Delta Kits
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Don't Know ....

Post by Delta Kits »

Delta Kits, Inc.
glassdoctor

Post by glassdoctor »

Shameless marketing plug!!!!!!!! [-X =;

Oh, yeah... this IS your site, isn't it? #-o :P

Just wanted to use some smiley dudes....
gt_repair

Post by gt_repair »

Delta
Your chip savers would be good but I do not need your company name on the chip saver,, the words are good #%#@, And so forth. But not your company name.

I defentaly would buy if it was not on there.

I know I am using a differant brand of repair system. But that has nothing to do with it... I would not use there name either if they sold them..

Just MY name and number info on the back of the card...

Just my input...
Delta Kits

Post by Delta Kits »

GT_Repair,

We have stickers that are plain as well. Instead of part # CS100, they are CS101. Every sticker is plain.

The only mention of us is small reorder information on the back.
Delta Kits, Inc.
glassdoctor

Post by glassdoctor »

I think you can get the cards through NWRA?

Seems like someone said you can get them with your name on them, but I don't recall where...
Delta Kits

Post by Delta Kits »

Also, to follow up, with a minimum order of 15,000 cards, you can get anything you want printed on them.

As far as getting them through the NWRA, haven't heard of it but it's certainly possible I suppose.
Delta Kits, Inc.
gt_repair

Post by gt_repair »

I do like the other wording on the cards, If you had them on the cards and less your logo.. I would like to buy them that way. Have the words on some like you are doing and leave the others with nothing on them incase they have to be in the line of sight... Drop your name from the patch and leave it blank for that reason and you will have my sale...

Just my input...
glassdoctor

Post by glassdoctor »

I just checked out your cards again, Jeff... what is the message on the back of the cards? And on the front, is the "delta logo" just on one of the stickers?

So, you could take off that one sticker and make up some regular white square labels to put there with your own company name/logo. Then there would be only your name, and the cards are pretty cool too. I like the "@%*#!" sticker.... :D