Soliciting permit in southern california??

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
GlassStarz
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Soliciting permit in southern california??

Post by GlassStarz »

Kent if you just go around on your own in a unmarked car you can avoid the license I did for a long time. Start doing commercial stuff it's going to get asked for eventually. Set up in a gas station or carwash the competition will call and turn you in code enforcement will show up and write you a ticket. San Diego is kind of tough compared to other places. But just get the licence and garage keepers insurance and you won't have many problems.
kentcrossfit
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by kentcrossfit »

I do have the business tax certificate which is the license in San Diego. I got the insurance too. I got everything set up I'm just looking for a place to do during the weekends.
GlassStarz

Post by GlassStarz »

Most of the am pms are receptive if approached correctly chipio pays the 50 bucks a day the sales pitch is while you are working the customer will shop the store.
kentcrossfit

Post by kentcrossfit »

Did you get my pm Glass?
candyman

Post by candyman »

Thanks Brent. I will be in San Diego next Friday. I was told by the office Korey is located there. I will try to find him while Iam there. I will be looking at property south of the border and North of SD toward Camp Pendelton, while my wife atttends IRS classes.
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Is that Friday the 11th? If so you may miss Korey as I think he will be traveling but give him a call. I'm sure he would like to get together with you if he is around. You are bringing the moon pies and RC cola right?
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
candyman

Post by candyman »

I will arrive on the 11th and depart on the 23rd: If Bruce or Korey is in the area I will make sure i have the RC and moon pie. I also will be in Florida on the 25th & 26th in the Palm Coast / Jacksonville Area. I will call Korey this week.
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

I will be traveling the 10th through 13th. Feel free to call me after the 13th as I would love to hook up with you.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Wayneious

Post by Wayneious »

GlassStarz wrote:Kent if you just go around on your own in a unmarked car you can avoid the license I did for a long time. Start doing commercial stuff it's going to get asked for eventually. Set up in a gas station or carwash the competition will call and turn you in code enforcement will show up and write you a ticket. San Diego is kind of tough compared to other places. But just get the licence and garage keepers insurance and you won't have many problems.
You know I am a bit worried about this very situation right here.

When I registered my company a few months back the area of Los Angeles that my business is in is an unincorporated area of LA and therefor from what the business bureau of LA stated is that I did not even need a license and I thought 'Right on!'.

Now I dont know if that allows me to travel to OC or if thats strictly for LA and I am still looking up information as I think the people I was talking to in the office horrible misinformed but I would hate to get slammed with a ticket because I run a business in a corrupt, broke county city such as LA.
"Success is my duty, responsibility and obligation to myself" - Grant Cardone