QUICKFIXX NETWORK

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Vikingfann
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: QUICKFIXX NETWORK

Post by Vikingfann »

QuickFixx does not appear to still be in business. As of today their webpages no longer exist and calls to them as a repair person, customer, or insurance rep go unanswered. Chris Mathews is not answering his cell phone either. A check that they were supposed to initiate last week hasn't hit my account and with no webpages, my record of paid and unpaid repairs is unavailable.This is not looking good.

Jere
Attack-A-Crack Windshield Repair
Lake Elsinore, SoCal
blind_squ
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by blind_squ »

Vikingfann, sure hope you don't get burned for much here. I checked them out a few years ago when they were starting out and felt their lack of "transparency" was a red flag.

Good luck
the big welshman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by the big welshman »

Sirs I was advised by one of the networks that the network couldn't get in contact with Chris at quick fix it look like that Chris has taken our money and has done a runner thank goodness I only had one job that he owed me on $50 I feel 4 u guys who were in to quickfixx for a few dollars ? We have to learn from our mistakes the red flag was the length of payment