Help newbie! What is best kit to buy?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Dr.Chipster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Help newbie! What is best kit to buy?

Post by Dr.Chipster »

screenman wrote:Thinking about this post, I am in a difficult position as when asked for advice I always try my best to give it, seems I broke the forum rules in this instance and for that I apologise.
Giving advice is one thing, promoting you business is another. Being a 10 year vet of the forum, that should not come as a surprise. I appreciate your willingness to help and give advice that is what this forum was designed for. Thanks for all you do and continue to do.
screenman

Post by screenman »

Dr it was a bit difficult to give advice without telling him to contact me, but it is sorted now and my advert as you call it is no longer there.
Mr Bill

Post by Mr Bill »

As a matter of curiosity; which kit do my fellow WSR techs NOT recommend , and why?
Do you have any horror stories and bad experiences which occurred using poorly designed equipment before you saw the light and bought your present WSR kit?
screenman

Post by screenman »

I think it is often more about very poor training than very poor kits. The standard of repair over here is lower than a snakes belly in most cases, note the word most and not some.