Who is your biggest customer?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Who is your biggest customer?

Post by screenman »

clearquest wrote:I average 6 regular retail customers a day. 3 or 4 typically use their insurance coverage.
I do about the same maybe a couple more, but I only visit two addresses. My customer base is also not seasonal like those of my friends who concentrate on retail, this of course as I mentioned earlier can vary.
AZoneAutoGlass
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by AZoneAutoGlass »

For rental agencies they will not give any work out to locals they need someone with a national account for windshield services. Also used car dealerships are looking for the cheapest prices so they are always calling around to save a dollar and usually wont call you to price match if they find a lower price, not saying you wont find or get any work but don't expect to get lots of work from them. Retail is your best bet, also find areas where there isn't many competitors maybe the outskirts of your city. hope this helps :D :D :D
Dave M
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Dave M »

I will disagree regarding the rental agencies. I'm local and have been servicing them for 21 years. I lost one of them to the National guys for almost 10 months but returned to me because of bad service and quality from the National company. I service Hertz, Avis/Budget and National/Alamo/Enterprise and love it!
Nathanerx7
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Nathanerx7 »

Dealerships is my biggest draw