Training method

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Training method

Post by Kgobin »

Our training and certification course is held once a month in Eugene, Oregon. The cost of the class is $100 but with the purchase of windshield repair products exceeding $1,000 then its free.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by screenman »

I charge £200 for a days training over here in the UK, the price comes down when you buy equipment off of me. Along with the training I also offer ongoing technical help and should you ever feel you need to pop back for a couple of hours that is free as well.
Toby 1 kenobi

Post by Toby 1 kenobi »

Due to your other posts screenman, my perceptions are changing. I'll be calling you if that's your number on the website? Graham? may take a month or 2 but I think I know what steps to take next. I didn't realise I could get the kit from yourself, you'll be my port of call.
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by screenman »

I look forward to speaking to you, and hopefully helping you get started in this great trade.
benswindshieldrepair

Post by benswindshieldrepair »

I travelled to beautiful Eugene, OR, for my training session with Deltakits. It was money and time very well spent. If DK is what you're using and you want to get serious, this is the only way to go. And it's a college town, so the bars are pretty fun. :)