Amazing .....

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
DaveC

Post by DaveC »

Hmmm... April 15th and everybody is mighty quiet :-$

Funny, but all of the issues with Insurance Companies, Networks, Steering, etc .... seem to pale in comparison to what the IRS does to us :-& !

Brent, after today is done with, I may need to start ordering little $2.00 items, one at a time, just so that I can receive some candy to keep from starving to death :-({|=
paintlessplus

Amazing .....

Post by paintlessplus »

DaveC - I feel your pain brother :cry: :cry: I would have been O.K. on taxes this year if I could have wrote my wife and daughters horses off as dependants :roll: :roll: As for me, I've got plenty of hay and easter candy to tide me over :lol: :lol: Bob @ Paintless Plus
Nelson
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Nelson »

Well I guess the IRS plays fair. You know the rules and you just have to play by them. Insurance companies do not do this. They make up rules that we have to play by and then they change them to make themselves more money. I think I like the IRS better than State Farm.
Pat

Post by Pat »

Well when you think every is going good and then April 15 slaps you in the face and you got to write the IRS a check for $5000 to keep them happy. I wish I could steer the IRS back to the insurance company. :twisted: Well I guess if I did not make it, I would not have to pay it on top of the other. This is still a great country because it lets us make the money if we want to make the effort and time to do it or we can sit around and wind like a bunch of babies that we cannot do this. :-({|=
DaveC

Post by DaveC »

Nelson wrote:Well I guess the IRS plays fair. You know the rules and you just have to play by them. Insurance companies do not do this. They make up rules that we have to play by and then they change them to make themselves more money. I think I like the IRS better than State Farm.
Nelson,

I can but assume (and consider you to be very lucky) that you have never had any dealings with the IRS other than filing your returns.

Trust me, they are anything but fair. At least with SF and the Networks, we know what to expect.