Delta Kits RESINS

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
the big welshman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Delta Kits RESINS

Post by the big welshman »

Sirs I am thinking of using DELTA KITS Resin Can please advise what to use 4 winter cold temp and summer hot temp :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Brent Deines

Re: Delta Kits RESINS

Post by Brent Deines »

For a fill resin my recommendation for all temperatures is our new Premium Bond 20 Windshield Repair Resin. We just introduced Premium Bond 20 this year and so far the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.

As with all Delta Kits products we offer a 100% money back guarantee so if you don't like Premium Bond 20 for any reason we'll issue you a full refund or you can exchange it for MagniBond which up until this year would have been my recommendation and is still a favorite among windshield repair technicians worldwide.

For a pit fill resin my recommendation would be Premium Bond 3000 for all weather conditions. This is also a new product for 2016 that has performed impressively.

A good alternative pit filler for hot weather is Delta Kits Premium Plus Pit Resin and for cooler weather our original Premium Pit Resin is a great choice.

I'm sure you know we have a number of different windshield repair resin viscosities to choose if you like using different resins for different climates but I always recommend what I use myself and I don't find a need to carry a toolbox full of different resins.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
the big welshman

Post by the big welshman »

Thank you Brent
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Online shoppers,

Do you currently purchase windshield repair resin on Amazon or your manufacturer website?

It was recently brought to my attention that Premium Bond 20 is available on amazon.com but Premium Bond 3000 is not. We will remedy that situation soon and yes, Premium Bond 3000, and other Delta Kits windshield repair resins will be available in liter sizes on Amazon as well.

We may never have all Delta Kits products on Amazon but we do try to keep our best selling products listed so if you are an Amazon shopper and you can’t find a Delta Kits windshield repair or headlight restoration product you want please let us know.

Thanks for the heads up!
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Dave M

Post by Dave M »

Why are you thinking about changing resins after all these years?