How many Lynx claims do you submit?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.

How many Lynx claims do you submit monthly?

Poll ended at March 17th, 2017, 2:19 pm

0 (I do not submit claims through to Lynx)
11%
1-5
44%
6-10
33%
10-15
11%
16-20
No votes
21-30
No votes
31-50
No votes
51-100
No votes
101+
No votes

Total votes: 9

RCRNR
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: How many Lynx claims do you submit?

Post by RCRNR »

This is my 1st month opening so 23 days now I have had 0 problems with lynx only done like 12 so far but they eft payment and are easy to bill and have never not been able to verify coverage when I call them yes only a small percentage of state farm customers qualify now but that means they have to pay cash or credit. I have done nearly 100 from Safelite and every Sunday like today they wont let the customer do the repairs today they had one that they couldn't verify I did the repair being customer lives far away. They then sent me a notice that the customer cancelled. I contacted the customer she said not true will she be in tomorrow after work to try and rectify this. Also my last customer they did the same really upsetting the customer he will be back tomorrow his wife works at the mall. I wonder if any of the unfair business practice lawsuits against Safelite checked in to see how many of there customers were originally dispatched to another shop? If not the next one should being this could prove a damage amount. I will keep track of every dispatch that was unverifiable and follow up with every customer and get feed back of anything told to them after it gets verified. As of yet I have got all the customers to come back accept the one I fixed today the dispatch number is disappeared out of their system. I am also to the point that I feel I must explain the situation we face, having to basically call a competitor, to get verification. As with the last gentleman tonight he knew ahead of time this may be the case so he was prepared and way unhappy with them not me at all. After only 23 days owning my WSR business I have learned a lot on how to deal with TPAS. First and foremost being every call is done on speaker I let the customer know why and even let them know that they will try to call them on the customers cell phone instead of my speaker phone. Last 20 customers since told them no they are fine talking on my phone. Other than the verification thing with Safelite I couldn't be happier I love doing quality repairs and enjoy talking with my customers. I am at approximately 150 so far shooting for 200 first month. Hopefully now that fall is here I can do close to the same.
distractedergot
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: How many Lynx claims do you submit?

Post by distractedergot »

RCRNR wrote: September 23rd, 2018, 9:30 pm This is my 1st month opening so 23 days now I have had 0 problems with lynx only done like 12 so far but they eft payment and are easy to bill and have never not been able to verify coverage when I call them yes only a small percentage of state farm customers qualify now but that means they have to pay cash or credit. I have done nearly 100 from Safelite and every Sunday like today they wont let the customer do the repairs today they had one that they couldn't verify I did the repair being customer lives far away. They then sent me a notice that the customer cancelled. I contacted the customer she said not true will she be in tomorrow after work to try and rectify this. Also my last customer they did the same really upsetting the customer he will be back tomorrow his wife works at the mall. I wonder if any of the unfair business practice lawsuits against Safelite checked in to see how many of there customers were originally dispatched to another shop? If not the next one should being this could prove a damage amount. I will keep track of every dispatch that was unverifiable and follow up with every customer and get feed back of anything told to them after it gets verified. As of yet I have got all the customers to come back accept the one I fixed today the dispatch number is disappeared out of their system. I am also to the point that I feel I must explain the situation we face, having to basically call a competitor, to get verification. As with the last gentleman tonight he knew ahead of time this may be the case so he was prepared and way unhappy with them not me at all. After only 23 days owning my WSR business I have learned a lot on how to deal with TPAS. First and foremost being every call is done on speaker I let the customer know why and even let them know that they will try to call them on the customers cell phone instead of my speaker phone. Last 20 customers since told them no they are fine talking on my phone. Other than the verification thing with Safelite I couldn't be happier I love doing quality repairs and enjoy talking with my customers. I am at approximately 150 so far shooting for 200 first month. Hopefully now that fall is here I can do close to the same.

Nice topic,thanks for the link.