cracks

Posts from Old Forum (Pre August 2003)
Anonymous

re: $9.95

Post by Anonymous »

Hi y'al I haven't found much info about repairing cracks with the Delta system. Have you folk's had sucess with this?

Thanks, Keep Smilin'

mr. P
Anonymous

cracks

Post by Anonymous »

GolfSierra47 - check your ezInbox

Edited by: deltakits Image at: 7/4/03 8:48 am

Re: cracks

Post by Guest »

As a general business practice, we recommend staying away from long cracks, simply because they are time consuming, and we feel a technician's time could be better spent doing 3 regular repairs in the same amount of time.

Having said that, all Delta Kits systems and bridges will do excellent crack repairs. With our system, you don't have to worry about layering resins or paying anyone royalties.

In the training manual and video we include, we explain and show how to do long cracks. If any of our customers have misplaced the video, and have questions about them, give us a call and we will walk you through the long crack repair procedure.

Jeffery Higgins
Delta Kits, Inc.
[email]"jhiggins@deltakits.com"[/email][/email]
www.deltakits.com

Edited by: deltakits Image at: 7/10/03 3:30 pm
Anonymous

Re: cracks

Post by Anonymous »

Crack repair is not for everyone, 90% of my repairs are cracks, so i have dedicated all my focus and technique to doing the best repairs, it is possible (with experience) to do crack repair that takes you about 1/2 an hour, but you have to invest a lot of work and research on the matter, many things have to come togheter in order to do succesful and quick crack repair.

JESSE

"education is power"