used Delta Kit

Posts from Old Forum (Pre August 2003)
Anonymous

re: sales points

Post by Anonymous »

I am bidding on a used Delta kit,would love to buy new just need to save $$ and want to get Delta just wondering if anyone out there has used the system with the red bridge if so is it as good as the new model and do you think it woyld work well enough for me to get my foot in the door in the wsr business.

Thanks for your input.

mr.P

used Delta Kit

Post by Guest »

Mr. P,

The kit that you are bidding on is approximately 5 years old. The bridges that it has are the EZK-2M bridges. They are a good bridge, and have a lifetime warranty. We have made improvements on them, and do not have them in our kits anymore.

So, to answer your question,, no, it is not as good as the new model, and yes, it will certainly work well enough for you to get started in windshield repair.

Even if you do get your kit used, we will still offer you free technical support, so if you have questions, or need help, let me know!

Jeff Higgins
Delta Kits, Inc.
[email]"jhiggins@deltakits.com"[/email]
www.deltakits.com
Anonymous

Re: used Delta Kit

Post by Anonymous »

if these bridges have a lifetime warranty and you no longer offer them how are they replaced, just wondering.

Re: used Delta Kit

Post by Guest »

Sunshine,

We do offer them, we have just removed them from our kits. In fact, some of our oldest customers swear by them, continue to buy them, and still won't switch. Go figure

Jeff Higgins
Delta Kits, Inc.
[email]"jhiggins@deltakits.com"[/email]
www.deltakits.com