whats the best autoglass software

Discuss all aspects of windshield replacement, including techniques, billing, etc.
new2thebiz

whats the best autoglass software

Post by new2thebiz »

im looking to buying autoglass software and im not sure wichone to get any help would be great.give me your opions on gts services, main street and so on thanks for the help.
StarQuest

Re: whats the best autoglass software

Post by StarQuest »

How much are you looking to spend on software and what modules do you require for your buisness?

Used Mainstreet for years but am now using Quest. Both worked fine and technical support was decent. My decision to change had more do with who provided a better deal!

Modules might include NAGS, EDI, Point Of Sale, Accounting and others. Expect to pay between $800-$1800 plus a yearly licensing fee around $400-$500.

Not sure if this info helps but those are the only two companies I've ever had experience with.
new2thebiz

Post by new2thebiz »

has anyone used gts services?
StarQuest

Post by StarQuest »

new2thebiz,

Can I ask you a question?

When you ask a question and someone responds by providing useful information but also ask you another question to help you out futher.....why can't you just answer it?

How much do you want to spend on glass replacement software????

If you can't simply provide an answer to that, not sure any of us will be able to help you.
new2thebiz

Post by new2thebiz »

wo, sorry i havent been on this to respond. im looking to spend as little as possible for software.im looking into a couple of different types.glass mate, glass pack, edirect glass, mainstreet they all have different prices but prety much do the same thing. if there any major differences please let me know. thanks.
livelife686

Post by livelife686 »

I suggest you try GLASSquote™, It does your quotes, work orders and invoices; it also provides the option of fully
integrated accounts receivable with EDI. I have proven this to be so useful when I had my ed. Hope this helps.
CaliGlass

Post by CaliGlass »

I use Quest software, GLASSQuote. Easy to use, but the only downfall is getting ahold of Quest when you need em. EDI and everything else is a breeze
holmchiprepair

Post by holmchiprepair »

new2thebiz wrote:im looking to buying autoglass software and im not sure wichone to get any help would be great.give me your opions on gts services, main street and so on thanks for the help.
You can look at Data Tranz they have EDI software for $675 a year and the also have an payment plan for software.
EmergencyGlassRepair

Post by EmergencyGlassRepair »

Has anyone tried Elmo? I'm researching this for my brothers shops.

I would like to know which one is the best also.
david_king
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by david_king »

Checkout the DATA TRANZ softwares especially the LOOKUP XE. it gives you Basic NAGS lookup and EDI functionality with no extra monthly costs for EDI transactions. It does invoices and you can also view OEM parts. You get regular updates for the software whereas the annual renewal costs around $600.