Any chance of getting chat room back?

This area is to offer suggestions and to provide feedback on the Windshield Repair Forum. Please do not use this area to discuss forum rules or to complain about forum actions in regards to post or users. Posts will be removed that do not follow this
code3wsr

Re: Any chance of getting chat room back?

Post by code3wsr »

it was just refreshing not opening a new window. Also sometimes i would click "post" and my message would disappear never to be seen again. Then other times it would post as I was writing. These things happened to two others while we were chatting also,so its not just me. :eusa_snoo
Delta Kits
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Any chance of getting chat room back?

Post by Delta Kits »

Unfortunately, due to a few bugs in how Internet Explorer handles the chat room, we have chosen to remove it.

There were quite a few users that experienced this problem, which was a combination of a dialup connection and Internet Explorer. If trying to type while the page refreshed, it would then start submitting each word rather than waiting until you were done typing. While there was a workaround for it, we have chosen to remove it we find one that will work better.

Thanks!
Delta Kits, Inc.