A TIME WHEN MOST OF US CAN GET TOGETHER AND CHAT ??

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Repair1

Post by Repair1 »

Ok I'm hooked thanks Jeff I found a real chat room that talks about something I enjoy talking about.. My girlfrind thinks I'm nuts hey its not a yahoo chat room full of all the crap it's real people. :D I think in the begining since it's still small if we all tryed to get on at the same time every nite would make it more usable what time would work for you? Me personally I'm in the moutain time zone around 8 or 9 pm is the best for me what about everyone else :?:

Thanks
Brian
Coitster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

A TIME WHEN MOST OF US CAN GET TOGETHER AND CHAT ??

Post by Coitster »

I am personaly available most evenings at anytime. Except for when Survivor is on. :D
Coitster
Glass
mr. P's Mobile Detail

chat room times

Post by mr. P's Mobile Detail »

9 PM CDT or latter is fine with me Just have to figure out how to get on the chat room. Is that what the new box titled quick replyis for?

mr. P
Delta Kits

Time

Post by Delta Kits »

Mr. P,

Nope, the quick reply is so you don't have to click the reply button. If you just want to jot something down quickly, type it in there and hit submit, that's all there is to it...

For the chat room...again...Up at the top of the screen (only when you are logged in), there is a button that says chat. Click it. You will then be in chat, and just type in the box that is black at the bottom of that new window. Then click send...That's it, very simple...

I suppose if you have some sort of pop up blocker on your computer, that may get in the way of that window, so you may want to temporarily disable that.
Delta Kits, Inc.
mr. P's Mobile Detail

Post by mr. P's Mobile Detail »

you are 100% right Jeff I shut of the popup block and there it is ! Thanks

mr. P
Coitster

Bronze colored star?

Post by Coitster »

Hey Guys,
Lets make our First chat this tuesday at 10 PM Eastern Time, or 7 PM Pacific time. I personaly would like to talk about Marketing your chip business for our first talk. Let me know what you all think.
David
Coitster
Glass
DaveC

Bronze colored star

Post by DaveC »

I'm already fast asleep by then.

But, does this chat system allow for saving a transcript??
Delta Kits

I'm already...

Post by Delta Kits »

DaveC wrote:I'm already fast asleep by then.

But, does this chat system allow for saving a transcript??
It does not save transcripts.
Delta Kits, Inc.