New Website... Let me know what you think.

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
ARG

website

Post by ARG »

We have run into 1 insurance company twice that won't pay for chip repair, Mercury. Both times the customer did pay as we found out before doing the repair.

Electric Insurance, will pay but they take 90 plus days to pay.

ARG
gold star wsr

Price list and proposals

Post by gold star wsr »

In this state, Farmer's will waive if the deductible is $150 or less, OR if the client has purchased the suplemental glass claim policy. There are also some insurance companies that specialize in hard-to-insure clients ... most of them dont waive deductibles ... As of a few years ago, Titan was one such company.

Chris, does that offer extend to people who dont have full coverage, or only to those who are fully covered, but their insurance wont waive in favor of repair?

Nice website. I like how your company name follows the curser around the screen...very clever.
wisecrackwr

Post by wisecrackwr »

gold star wsr,
This offer is good for customers that have full coverage insurance with a Comprehensive Deductable. I have had no problems with the many, many repairs that I have done through insurance work. Although some companies take a little more time to pay, I always do. If I do run into customers with "tiny insurance companyies" who don't waive the deductable then what is 20 minutes of my time to satisfy a potential customer? More for me than him in the long run (hopefully) because chances are that he will go and tell at least 3 buddies what I did for him!

Thank you all for the input so far about the website. Keep the suggestions coming as you see fit... :D

Sincerely,
Repair1

Post by Repair1 »

I agree I changed my yellow page ad last year saying FREE WINDSHIELD REPAIR with any full coverage insurance I have yet to eat one but I will be more than happy to just keep that phone ringing..

Brian
wisecrackwr

Drill Bits huh...

Post by wisecrackwr »

Brian,
I am glad to hear that you are doing well with that "Free Rock Chip Repair" for insured vehicle owners. It is in my best nature to offer this and "MAYBE" have to eat one every so often... if ever! One favor for a customer can come back as a very positive image of your company to not only them, but the friends, family, and others that they share that with.

Sincerly,
http://www.wisecrackw.com :lol: