Finally Good Leads

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
tracy5963

Finally Good Leads

Post by tracy5963 »

Well I have been an observer on here for some time now . I have gained a lot of informationfrom you guys so it is my turn to share somthing. I have tried Fleets ,Buisness to buisness,Flyers,Some door to door,a tent location. I feel like I have tried it all. my results have all been small at best . Seems the fleet work got me started then fell off fast and left me struggling to survive. last week while I was set up at my tent location a lady stopped by to talk with me and her pitch was so different from anyone I had ever spoken to . She asked me if sitting out in the cold was how I wanted to get buisness I told her no but that it seemed to be the only thing that was working for me right now . She told me what she did and it was internet marketing ,and how she could show me immediate results and taylor the advertising to fit what I was looking for . I listened to every thing she had to say and decided to give it a try . it took about 4 days to get everything up and running and on friday about 3 pm it went live . I was given a website to tack the hits clicks and page views live . it also shows me where the views are coming from .all of this Live. by monday morning I had 439 ad views 14 clicks and 7 phone calls. I am also the first thing you see on a page when you look for windshield repair.
All of the things I have been trying have always had limited results because I could only be in so many places at once. the map of people looking at my site was all over the city . It blew my mind . It was a little expensive at first but I added up what I was paying for my tent location and all the time i was out in the element . and this is cheaper . plus the aduiance that i am reaching is so much greater . If anyone is interested in this please contact me I will put you in touch with the lady that helped me . I will be glad to show you the results I am talking about .
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Finally Good Leads

Post by Brent Deines »

That's great! I'm always skeptical of people who promise they can get me business, but being in business is all about taking chances and all too often windshield repair technicians struggle because they will not invest in advertising or think outside the box. Please let us know if you continue to see good results.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
t4k

Post by t4k »

tracy5963 wrote:Well I have been an observer on here for some time now . I have gained a lot of informationfrom you guys so it is my turn to share somthing. I have tried Fleets ,Buisness to buisness,Flyers,Some door to door,a tent location. I feel like I have tried it all. my results have all been small at best . Seems the fleet work got me started then fell off fast and left me struggling to survive. last week while I was set up at my tent location a lady stopped by to talk with me and her pitch was so different from anyone I had ever spoken to . She asked me if sitting out in the cold was how I wanted to get buisness I told her no but that it seemed to be the only thing that was working for me right now . She told me what she did and it was internet marketing ,and how she could show me immediate results and taylor the advertising to fit what I was looking for . I listened to every thing she had to say and decided to give it a try . it took about 4 days to get everything up and running and on friday about 3 pm it went live . I was given a website to tack the hits clicks and page views live . it also shows me where the views are coming from .all of this Live. by monday morning I had 439 ad views 14 clicks and 7 phone calls. I am also the first thing you see on a page when you look for windshield repair.
All of the things I have been trying have always had limited results because I could only be in so many places at once. the map of people looking at my site was all over the city . It blew my mind . It was a little expensive at first but I added up what I was paying for my tent location and all the time i was out in the element . and this is cheaper . plus the aduiance that i am reaching is so much greater . If anyone is interested in this please contact me I will put you in touch with the lady that helped me . I will be glad to show you the results I am talking about .

What size city are you living in?
tracy5963

Post by tracy5963 »

Appears to be about 650,000
t4k

Post by t4k »

Very nice!!!
GLASSTIME

Post by GLASSTIME »

Tracy,

That sounds like a winner!!!
Im glad to see that you like Brent had said "Think outside the box" or in your instance the "Tent"

Hey would you be willing to PM me some onformation in regards to what you did and where would I sign up for such a rewarding oppurtunity?
Chad E. Clewis
President
GLASSTIME Windshield Repair & Headlight Restoration

"Its What You Put Into It That Counts"
candyman
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by candyman »

Tracy contact me or send me some info regarding how this works. I've heard similar information, but was a little skeptic when they wanted $55 - $150 per month. Click under my name for contact info: WSR is still not where it should be for me. I also forgot to
contact Links and Safelite when I got my certification which may be the reason I haven't had any referals or phone calls.

Candyman:
Delta Kits Trained & Certified
N.W.R.A. Certified
VEECO

Post by VEECO »

Tracy I am interested in seeing how much something like that would cost thanks!
sunshine wr

Post by sunshine wr »

Tracy5963, It's been a week. So how's it working for ya?
tracy5963

Post by tracy5963 »

Well here is an update as of today Wed 12/23 09 I have had over 3400 Adviews.67 clicks from an ad on line to my website.80 visitors to my website . and 30 phone calls . I have refered 14 replacements and I have reapired 6 repairs. I have 2 appointments for next week . I have noticed they have added to the ads online more toward windshield repair . I am still getting calls for replacements ( which tiffany told me that I would always get some of those . I am so pleased to finally be getting calls instead of doing the tent thing and cold calling . I have started to revisit my fleet sources and I am finding them a bit more receptive but no earthquakes yet ...The great thing has been that this has all been during christmas .
SO I am pretty happy . .....It took about a week for them to get everything live and I am glad the beginning part is over and we are now tweeking the ads and placements ....Is that what you were looking for . I will be glad to answer any other questions you might have .
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL