Looking to buy old GT Injector...

Got something to sell? Post it here!
wsr-k8

Looking to buy old GT Injector...

Post by wsr-k8 »

Who has an old GT injector for sale? I used to have one, sold it and bought another, then went to their new prism and I AM BREAKING WINDSHIELDS with this POS. The way you have to adjust the injector is a little ridiculous, in my opinion. :mad
adam@gtglass
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Looking to buy old GT Injector...

Post by adam@gtglass »

I am simply posting a reply to this to address your issue. I work at GT, and you are welcome to contact us regarding the problem you are experiencing.

If you are having troubles with your injector, you should contact the manufacturer. It could be something has changed in the method of use from the older style that you were familiar with to the new. I'm sure that your problem could be addressed if you contact GT.
Adam D. Duthie
Glass Technology, Inc.
wsr-k8

Post by wsr-k8 »

Often times while adjusting the resin chamber to a location suitable for resin insertion, the unit either loses pressure or puts too much strain on the glass. I just cannot fathom why you would completely kill the old injector when people have made millions with it. I simply don't like to use the new one. The 2020 worked like a beauty.

So who has a used one?
just chippen away
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by just chippen away »

wsr-k8

Drop me a line. I have what you need. I have 20/20's and the hotshot injectors & bridges.

If you are not able to pm or email, Kory or Brent may be able to forward my info to you....
Just Chippen Away
wsr-k8

Post by wsr-k8 »

Yay! I bought exactly what I wanted! Thanks so much for helping!

-Kaytee :D