Evernote

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
Nomad
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Evernote

Post by Nomad »

I just downloaded evernote, and I think it will be a really nice program to work with. A post can be highlighted and saved as a note with just a click rather that copy and paste into another program. I created a folder just for WSR notes, and think this will help me keep track of posts I think would be especially useful.
u2ricardo

Re: Evernote

Post by u2ricardo »

That looks like a great product. I went to their site but before I create an account can you tell me if it's free for a basic account? I think it is until you get the "premium" account, correct? How much is the premium account and also how limited is the basic account? Thank you.
Nomad
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Evernote

Post by Nomad »

Sorry, I don't tend to check this forum too often.

I just use the free service, it seems to be all I need. The upgrade costs $5.00 a month I think. It's just great because you can eliminate all the copy and paste stuff, just highlight, right click and click add to evernote. Or instead of right clicking just click the evernote button.

If it ever gives you the instruction to "launch evernote" then what I do is go down the the tray area in the lower right, double click on the evernote button and then click on the synchronize button on top left to add notes to the main evernote site.

When you have all the notes you want for the day or whatever, go to main evernote site, sign in and you can click on a note to bring it up, click edit, change or add title, tags and folder, then click save and close to put it where you want it. The nice thing is this can then be accessed from other computers and/or smart phones etc.