Checking the competitor

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
GlassStarz
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Checking the competitor

Post by GlassStarz »

Do you do insurance work? Just curious because you would have to juggle making the network calls along with all those bridges. I've never been good at multi-tasking. I prefer to handle one customer and one vehicle at a time, especially if it's insurance.

Anyway, your "pitch" is similiar to Coitster's. Did you ever train with him?[/quote]

I have found that Southern calif people are not as easy to sell insurance jobs to but it is getting easier since Safelite started doing thier adds I do almost all cash with a reciept for them to submit to thier insurance
I worked with a traveling Door to Door sales crew for 2 years then sold cars for over 20 so i really didnt need to train with anyone
I use Fresno as my Home address but havnt been there for almost a year my accountant is there bills and checks go there not me LOL
bullseye3278

Re: Checking the competitor

Post by bullseye3278 »

I think people need to worry about their own work. I get calls all day about pricing. What does it matter what the prices or the work they do. What matters is the work you do. Always take care of your customer. Just because you know how they work, does that mean you can take it easy on your own work!