What kind of music do you most enjoy?

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
groofop
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

What kind of music do you most enjoy?

Post by groofop »

Just thought it'd be cool to know what kind of music you guys like the most!

I grew up with the 21st Century brainwashing so excuse me if my taste of music is too "wild and crazy" for you old timers :roll:

I'm into pretty much anything Electronica, that includes all the sub-categories, since Electronica is the biggest category.

I like modern hard rock too, like Skillet, Three Days Grace, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, The Offspring, All That Remains, All American Rejects, A Fire Inside, Angels and Airwaves (I could go on) but that gives you an idea :]

What about you guys?
--
groofop
Dr.Chipster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: What kind of music do you most enjoy?

Post by Dr.Chipster »

I like Christian Rock (P.O.D., Skillet, Disciple, Red, etc.). I grew up in the '80s so anything from that era is cool. '70s rock bands. Country, Dude I just love music. I listen to just about everything except hip hop, R&B, and rap, that's my wife's taste. I am in my car so much, when I get tired of all of the above I'll listen to Tejano (Tex/Mex) music for awhile. :lol:
johnymunch

Post by johnymunch »

I like POP music
groofop

Post by groofop »

Dr.Chipster wrote:I like Christian Rock (P.O.D., Skillet, Disciple, Red, etc.). I grew up in the '80s so anything from that era is cool. '70s rock bands. Country, Dude I just love music. I listen to just about everything except hip hop, R&B, and rap, that's my wife's taste. I am in my car so much, when I get tired of all of the above I'll listen to Tejano (Tex/Mex) music for awhile. :lol:
POD is awesome :) Haven't heard of the last two, I'll check them out. Isn't it ironic your wife is the one listening to that??
--
groofop
nixquax
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by nixquax »

Smooth Jazz, Latin, Tex-Mex, Christian. Early R&B, Rock from the sixties, seventies. Artists like Peter White, Tower of Power, ? and the Mysterians, Los Lonely Boys, Santana, George Benson, Average White Band, Marco A. Solis, Mana, Beatles, U2, Tears 4 Fears...and so much more. I also play drums for a sixties "GarageRock" band. Its fun even when we don't sound great, or even "suck". Still fun! Good Question for the forum. I can't imagine what the World would be without music. We would all be robots!
thechipdoctor

Post by thechipdoctor »

COLDPLAY........enough said :)
Windshield911

Post by Windshield911 »

90's country, gnr, skynyrd, etc