Invoicing processing...

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
bogiegolfer1968
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Invoicing processing...

Post by bogiegolfer1968 » April 22nd, 2010, 8:33 am

Hello All,

I've been doing repairs for over 4 years now and have been using an outside processor for most of that time. I thought their prices were high but given my lack of time, I've gladly paid for their service. Fortunately, I have enough locations now to warrant hiring office personnel to handle invoicing. My partner and I thought that we might be able to offer this service at rates that are below what is currently available. My question...Is there any interest out there for this?

Thanks for your time.

Nate

Re: Invoicing processing...

Post by Nate » January 31st, 2011, 10:20 pm

I have used Glasscomp for 8 years. I fax my invoices to them for processing. It costs me $2.50 per invoice, no monthly fees, and I have never had an invoice rejection. If you can bet that, yes I am interested.
Nate

Shurte
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Shurte » July 20th, 2012, 6:10 pm

Nate wrote:I have used Glasscomp for 8 years. I fax my invoices to them for processing. It costs me $2.50 per invoice, no monthly fees, and I have never had an invoice rejection. If you can bet that, yes I am interested.
Nate
Hi Nate, I would love to hear how Glasscomp works for you. I checked out their website and to be honest it looked vague and hokey with no clear idea or direction...

Im new to all this so maybe it makes sense to you experienced guys?

14u2ponder

Post by 14u2ponder » July 27th, 2012, 6:03 pm

With my android smart phone and the help of MobileBiz Pro, I am able to create 1 invoice (on site), have the customer sign (with the phone and a finger) upload it to another app (files anywhere) where I can fax it to safelite or any other processor. It cost me 22 dollars for the app, but the benefits are that everything is seemless and it takes maybe 15 minutes from start to finsih. PLUS my invoice is sent immediately as opposed to the end of the night.

why in the world would you create an invoice, then fax it to somebody else to have it faxed to the processor. Even if I did a paper invoice, it seems ridiculous to me that you capture everything and then you send it to somebody else to fax it on.

What's the benefit of this method, if you've already created the invoice why wouldn't you just fax it to safelite yourself?
These users thanked the author 14u2ponder for the post:
old school (December 10th, 2014, 9:12 am)
Rating: 25%

14u2ponder

Post by 14u2ponder » July 27th, 2012, 7:26 pm

14u2ponder wrote:With my android smart phone and the help of MobileBiz Pro, I am able to create 1 invoice (on site), have the customer sign (with the phone and a finger) upload it to another app (files anywhere) where I can fax it to safelite or any other processor. It cost me 22 dollars for the app, but the benefits are that everything is seemless and it takes maybe 15 minutes from start to finsih. PLUS my invoice is sent immediately as opposed to the end of the night.

why in the world would you create an invoice, then fax it to somebody else to have it faxed to the processor. Even if I did a paper invoice, it seems ridiculous to me that you capture everything and then you send it to somebody else to fax it on.

What's the benefit of this method, if you've already created the invoice why wouldn't you just fax it to safelite yourself?
Disregard this post. I forgot that we are dealing with safelite and they have tricks to getting your money. I have no idea where my invoices have been going.