Paint Chip Repair

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
kenb81
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Paint Chip Repair

Post by kenb81 »

Anybody doing this ? What system are you using ? And is there money to be made with this ? How do you market it?
Dana

Re: Paint Chip Repair

Post by Dana »

Yes i do Paint chip repair along with glass repair,PDR,Micro Patch Repair,Stripes and Graphics,and Interior Repair,along with other things.
Asou may have guessed I dont live in a big city and the more you can offer a customer the better, My system for paint Chip Repair is Stondox, works great and is a great add-on.
GlassStarz

Post by GlassStarz »

I added the Premier Paint 2000 system a little over a year ago best $ I ever spent. Easy to market go to a dealer find a car that needs it go inside and intro yourself no brainer sales pitch let me reapir it for free and you decide whether its worth $100 a car . Havnt shown a dealer yet that didnt agree it was worth it. I now spend the entire day at one location instead of driving all over and average 400-600$ per stop and havnt worked a 30hr week yet tell em mike in vt says hi! they really are giving out free money you better get you some
Last edited by Kgobin on September 2nd, 2012, 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed URL
kenb81

Post by kenb81 »

Thanks i will look into that (prem 2000)
alannmorriss
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by alannmorriss »

Premier Paint 2000 system is great indeed, worth the $