New curing light.

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Eco Steam
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: New curing light.

Post by Eco Steam »

Im always looking for something a little more convenient than the cig plug version, plus it will cut back on dangling cords.

I just ordered 2 and the holder, thank you for your help Bruce!

I'll followup with my findings once I get them in.......it's funny the things I get excited about these days, but I am excited :-)

ATX
t4k

Post by t4k »

Looking forward to it's grand unveiling!
chipfix

Post by chipfix »

This light looks identical to a 1 watt 365nm light available on eBay for $25 including shipping is there a difference besides the Delta logo? What is the curing time with this light?
Last edited by Kgobin on December 8th, 2012, 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed URL
Frank EU

Post by Frank EU »

Brent Deines wrote:
Mr Bill wrote:Is it offered for sale?
It is, but until we get it up on the website you will have to call for more info, pricing, or to place and order. Screenman did jump the gun a bit but we do have inventory in stock so not a big deal. Doing so will light a fire under our butts so it will be on the website soon.
Funny.
Why would Screenman be starting a topic like this?
Are you, by any chance, a stakeholder in this, Graham? Just asking.
bill lambeth

Post by bill lambeth »

Come on Frank give Graham a break. I dont sale Delta but I will say that Brent is not going to put his name one somethng that does not work!
Frank EU

Post by Frank EU »

bill lambeth wrote:Come on Frank give Graham a break. I dont sale Delta but I will say that Brent is not going to put his name one somethng that does not work!
That is not what I was saying, Bill.
And Brent won't put his name on stuff that did not work, seems pretty logical to me, but, again, that was not what I am asking. ;)
screenman

Post by screenman »

Frank I am definitely not a stake holder, take the time out to come and meet me and you will find a different person to the one you and a few others think I am. What do you expect of me when I see a good product? I posted as a tech which first and foremost I am. I am stuffed with you guys and I know this will be on facebook in a few seconds who think I only post for the benefit of myself or Delta you could not be more wrong about me.

Check out the price that the lights are, how many do you think I would have to see to make and difference to my way of life.

It is, as I said earlier a good product and one I have been looking for for a good while, of course I have tried the one's off of Ebay and direct from China, the difference being this one actually works which the others I have tried have not. Now I do not know which one sells over in the USA on Ebay, but I know for a few dollars more I am happy to let Delta have the headaches should anything go wrong with it. But there again I am also not the sort of person who would try and save a few dollars I would rather make a lot of dollars.
Frank EU

Post by Frank EU »

We both know each other good enough to respect what we both have achieved. We also recognize the purpose why this board is here and why we are here.
Let's PM, Graham. Like we did so many other times.
Mr Bill

Post by Mr Bill »

Is the battery included?
If so, is the battery rechargeable?
bill lambeth

Post by bill lambeth »

No the battery is not included . I am going to buy the recharchable as Brent says it is the better choice.