Anyone familiar with data tranz

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
Eco Steam
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Anyone familiar with data tranz

Post by Eco Steam »

I've used them for years, although not much as of recent, but I think they're very reasonable for what they offer you.

As for payment, from experience, I typically see money in my account about 10-15 days after submitting my stuff to them.

They have a very good alternative for those that process more than 26 repairs in a monthly cycle, defining this more is below:

If you have a PC or Mac (Mac that has been bootcamp/partitioned & you've installed windows on your partitioned non-mac side)

You can get their software called Manager, this software is $239.99 + $24.95 per month (unless they give you the hookup :)...) for a total of $539.40 annually and with this software it will allow you to submit directly thru it and you will only pay $0.99 per accepted invoice, and it may be a tiny bit faster in getting your $.

This would cost you 44.95 a month by breaking down the cost of the software and the monthly fee(keep in mind the software will cost you upfront), plus your per trans of $0.99. Again, i would only recommend this if you consistently submit over 26 repairs monthly.

Also, for those that use data tranz as a fax method and pay the $2.49 you don't have to submit the invoices via fax, you can use your computer or mobile device, i.e. mobile phone, ipad, tablet, etc.... paperedidotcom (if I'm not allowed to put that up, my apologies to the moderators). Just figured I would mention that, this will save you some time, and faxing kinda sucks sometimes, unless you fax via email anyway....

Just FYI, her name is Lana and the other person there should be Josh, these are the 2 main people I've delt with over the years.

ATX
fixit
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by fixit »

Thanks ATX for the info. I dont do enough ins. bus. to justify the added cost but if the retail side of my bus. picks up this will be great.
mousestomper
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by mousestomper »

I think DataTranz is great! I've been using them for about 6 months as well. I pay 30 a month plus $1 per EDI invoice. I only use it for printing invoices and for LYNX EDI. I'd say on average I've been receiving payment within 2 weeks. The SGC website is so easy to use and I'm not charged a penny so I do all of my billing right through there.