new kit pictures

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
bill lambeth

new kit pictures

Post by bill lambeth »

I built me a new kit ! I am OCD about my tools ! I like everything in the same place ! I really think this helps you not loose anything and makes you more productive .

candyman
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: new kit pictures

Post by candyman »

That looks great bill. I've been working on my kit the past few hours. I am still not satisfied with it. Did the foam come with the case or did you buy it separate? I've got a nice spare kit I keep in the Volvo, but I don't store chemicals in it, due to the changing temperatures. I remove the working case when not using it. I see you are using the smaller bridges. I purchased one but havent really been using it. I am still using the two leveling post, triangle bridges. I was told by Bruce at DK , once I do a few I would prefer it. I added the spring loaded injector. Nice job Bill.
bill lambeth

Post by bill lambeth »

Thanks Candyman ! I used 1 inch Styrofoam insulation. The kind that you put on a house . It is easy to cut the pattern you need for your tools. I put a lot of thought and time into this .The only reason it is black is because I painted it . Everything is inset so that it is secure. There is actually 2 pieces of 1 inch insulation stacked on top of each other. I found the toolbox in my shed. The problem with most toolbox is the tray is to small and will not hold everything you need . I wanted a tray that would hold three bridges. There was no way to fit the drystar in the tray , so I will just have to carry it some other way when needed. PM me if you have any ?
candyman
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by candyman »

I would never have guessed it, looking at the photo. I've seen some plain tool cases at WalMart that could work. That might be next weeks project. Again great job.
t4k
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by t4k »

Very nice, Bill !