Help for the New Guys

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
DrChipAutoGlass
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Help for the New Guys

Post by DrChipAutoGlass »

Hi I'm new to the business and am looking for any help or advice on Invoices, billing Ins. good ways to find new customers anything would help thanks.
ASAPWR

Re: Help for the New Guys

Post by ASAPWR »

That makes two of us. I will be calling DK for some supplies very soon. Trying to figure out the insurance billing process.
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

Here is an overview on how the insurance billing process works
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

ASAPWR wrote:That makes two of us. I will be calling DK for some supplies very soon. Trying to figure out the insurance billing process.
The needs of a technician who is only doing a few repairs a week are significantly different than the needs of a company processing hundreds of claims a day. When you call we can evaluate your business model and provide some insurance billing options based on your current and future needs. If you are just starting out we will tell you how to process most of your insurance claims for free and your Lynx claims for only $1.25 each (Delta Kits customers only). We'll also provide the most cost effective solutions you may need or desire as your insurance volume increases and walk you through the network signup process if you have not crossed that bridge yet.

This info is 100% free, all you have to do is ask!
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
ASAPWR

Post by ASAPWR »

Thanks for the posts. I'll be calling DK tomorrow.
ASAPWR

Post by ASAPWR »

ASAPWR wrote:Thanks for the posts. I'll be calling DK tomorrow.
Just placed my resin order with very patient and helpful representative!
ASAPWR

Post by ASAPWR »

Brent Deines wrote:
ASAPWR wrote:That makes two of us. I will be calling DK for some supplies very soon. Trying to figure out the insurance billing process.
The needs of a technician who is only doing a few repairs a week are significantly different than the needs of a company processing hundreds of claims a day. When you call we can evaluate your business model and provide some insurance billing options based on your current and future needs. If you are just starting out we will tell you how to process most of your insurance claims for free and your Lynx claims for only $1.25 each (Delta Kits customers only). We'll also provide the most cost effective solutions you may need or desire as your insurance volume increases and walk you through the network signup process if you have not crossed that bridge yet.

This info is 100% free, all you have to do is ask!
Brent, Is it possible for you to PM me the information? I am just starting out so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

I will send you some basic info but a brief phone call would be necessary to evaluate your business model if you are interested in my specific recommendations. If you have additional questions after reviewing the info I send you can call me at your convenience. Hope this helps!
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.