Company car

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
hillbillyhankrepair
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Company car

Post by hillbillyhankrepair »

Just curious as to what type of vehicle everyone is using for a company car, and does it matter if it’s not an SUV or van?
kennycrane

Re: Company car

Post by kennycrane »

I recommend whatever works for you. Me personally I have a work van for mobile work of which I find that I am doing less mobile work these days, a shop sure can spoil you. Some guys have a gas saver, it is really in my opinion whatever gets the job done. Preferably of course if it represents you and your company well, I want to look as professional as I can.
jdn

Post by jdn »

I use my personal vehicle. I do wsr on the side so I don’t have a need for a company vehicle just yet. If business keeps growing like it is I’ll probably get a gas saver hatchback. As long as you’re vehicle is clean, presentable, and doesn’t leak oil on your customer’s driveway that’s most important.
hillbillyhankrepair

Post by hillbillyhankrepair »

Makes sense, because I saw one of the networks asking for pictures of your vehicle with signs displayed etc... was wondering what that is all about :?: would they turn you down if you have a Mercedes Benz as oppose to a wrapped SUV?
SteveK

Post by SteveK »

I was wondering the same thing regarding the vehicle photos requested by the TPA's. Will they accept you with a personal vehicle and magnetic signs on the side or do you have to have professional signage on a company vehicle?
JamesM

Post by JamesM »

They will accept you with magnetic signs that is what I have on my personal truck