Insurance work in your state

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
the big welshman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Insurance work in your state

Post by the big welshman »

Sirs Im just wondering to do insurance work in your state we're u live for Windshield Replacement and Repair do u have to be a registered shop and pay FEES to your state ? Here in Mass I pay fees to the state so I can repair windshield for the insurance work??
kennycrane
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Insurance work in your state

Post by kennycrane »

Sales tax is the only thing for me on Auto glass not repairs. Also have business permit to renew every year. (Oklahoma)
the big welshman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Insurance work in your state

Post by the big welshman »

Sirs I am wondering why some states are so picky for getting a license doing insurance work than OTHER STATES Here in the State of MA for ur glass location NO PO Box # Windshield Repair ur Hm address or Condo Address Windshield Replacement Shops Business Location if ur a Mobile Windshield Replacement shop You will have to piggy back WITH a business location there are some other the state reguirment windshield glue used dates -Vehicle Plate # checked for outstanding violation any crimes committed payment for license every four years $$$ and also a Surety Bond that you pay separately