Logos and Branding

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Semper Fi
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Logos and Branding

Post by Semper Fi »

Would anyone be willing to share their experiences with logo design companies and branding your services?
Semper Fi - USMC
Don’t give up! Don’t ever give up!
Jimmy V.
RCRNR

Re: Logos and Branding

Post by RCRNR »

My youngest daughter came up with name and logo in 15 minutes my wife came up with our slogan. I would have to ask her how she created it being I am computer illiterate. But took her maybe ten minutes on computer.
Semper Fi

Post by Semper Fi »

RCRNR, nice tent. What company did you go with?
Semper Fi - USMC
Don’t give up! Don’t ever give up!
Jimmy V.
RCRNR

Post by RCRNR »

Instatent its the vitabri v3 frame it is their best easy set up take down I made the banners on Printastic web site very good price on banners. Tent is mid price on the commercial type tents but after research and the weight of tent I decided on them. If you would like I can give you the sales reps number he was great with me they let me try three layouts for free before printing the Canopy. They make several different size tents with that frame I went with is the 10x15. I am weak and can set up and take down rather easy about 30 min with banners set-up 15 min tear down.