New Guy to the Forum, Introduction

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
FixitFelix
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

New Guy to the Forum, Introduction

Post by FixitFelix »

How's it going everyone? Good I hope. My name is Jay, and currently located in Northeastern Ohio. I'm a Glazier and have been repairing and installing residential and commercial glass for the past few years. I've recently decided to branch out into the WSR business and have been consuming every bit of content I could get my hands on and then some. As im sure you all can imagine I have an inordinate amount of questions, and i'm overjoyed that there is a community that I can now connect with.

I hope to build some awesome relationships here.
I'm your huckleberry
kennycrane

Re: New Guy to the Forum, Introduction

Post by kennycrane »

Welcome to the Forum, This is it. Anything that you come across in your daily works, has no doubt been touched on in this forum. I hope that it will help you as it has me.
RCRNR

Post by RCRNR »

Reply is a bit late being I have been busy. Make sure you take insurance as a form of payment. Some posts on this forum say Safelite didn't pay them and such. I have only owned my WSR business only 9 months but I can surely tell you Safelite pays every time once you get the referral number. I have done over 800 Safelite and if anything they have over payed a few times in error. Just get there mailing address so you can send over payments back to avoid long hold times. Customers appreciate the fact that I take insurance at a lower rate than I would charge cash price and it brings repeat and referral business. Good luck hope WSR brings you the joy it brings me.
johnnyone
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by johnnyone »

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you have a glass background! WSR is a easy add on