9 Months Down

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
RCRNR
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

9 Months Down

Post by RCRNR »

Just over 9 months owning my WSR business and love every day at it. This time of year is much busier so have not posted in a few months. Just wanted to thank Delta Kits again for making this possible. With the health issues I have endured the last almost two years WSR was a life saver for me. The hospital tried to put me on disability but thanks to WSR that will never be the case. I feel truly blessed by this opportunity and the customers I get to spend 20-30 minutes of time with. I still cant believe how many people out there don't know that most insurance will cover the repair and they are grateful when I take them through the process of insurance. Man I have learned a lot in these 9 months thanks to Delta and great WSR people I have met in the state of Washington. I am hoping on doing WSR the rest of my life. My one tip to anyone new out there is always take your time and do the job to the best of your ability ( this will not only bring you repeat business but a ton of referral business.)Customer today was her third time in , in 5 months being she travels a distance to work each day. I am actually getting to know many by a first name basis.
Ford
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: 9 Months Down

Post by Ford »

I agree with your tip to newcomers. Always do the best job to your ability, and take your time. In my area, almost all other shops charge the bare minimum, do bad and/or incomplete work. So 9/10 customers that think I charge too much (I charge slightly less than most insurance companies pay) usually go to one of the cheap repair shops, and come back to me a few days later after their repair runs or looks terrible. Once they see a properly repaired chip/crack vs a cheap repair ( usually with no receipt, or warranty, or capability of running insurance ), they know that the extra cost is well worth it. Sell quality, not price.

I'm glad you've found joy in windshield repair, as so many others, including myself, have

Keep it up!
johnnyone
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: 9 Months Down

Post by johnnyone »

Congrats on your nine months. Sound like you know the ropes keep up the good repairs!