Anyone here from Alabama?

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
AutoEgo

Other services

Post by AutoEgo »

My wife recently got a promotion and it seems we are pulling up camp. We will be moving to Birmingham at the end of this month. Just curious is there is anyone from there on here, lol. Everything we have been told about the area is great. Can't wait to get there so I can start this whole thing over again.

Sean "AutoEgo" Yoder
Coitster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Coitster »

Hey Sean,
I like that area. People are nice and you shouldn't have to much competition.
David
Coitster
Glass
AutoEgo

Water Cooler

Post by AutoEgo »

I've done some searching on the internet and it looks like there are 4 established WSR people in the area. Might be a couple independants also, but the same four showed up in all my searches. Then of course Diamond Triumph, Safelite and all those folks are there. Looks to be a bit more open than where we are right now. All I can think about right now is getting moved and finding a new house.

See ya'll in Florida this January,

Sean
DaveC

Hack Price War

Post by DaveC »

I just moved to Memphis last year from the Birmingham area.

I lived there for nearly fifteen years and we will probably be returning within the next year or two.

If you have any questions about where to look for housing, etc .... feel free to give me a ring!!!